[esp-r] Re: Errors: 'matching contig' & 'not defined'

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu May 9 19:28:50 BST 2013

This is not an issue with not-yet-defining boundary conditions.  What is signals
is that the information in the zone geometry files does not match the master
list of surfaces in the model *.cnn file.  The interface suggests that you
clear the current topology - please do this ASAP.  A corrupt model will
not get any better if you continue to add to it.