[esp-r] Re: Hydronic floor - house with underfloor heating

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Mon May 6 19:03:21 BST 2013

Dear Ida

your question seems to have been ignored so far. Possibly you have solved your problem, but anyway. Which feature are you looking into? Do you have the full source tree downloaded? If you are looking for a model with "hydronic floor" type of plant component, you may want to look at
"tester/test_suite/plt_radiant_floor". Or, if you are interested in a floor heating system, you may want to try "training/cellular_flh".