[esp-r] Re: User-defined weather files

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Sun Apr 21 11:22:48 BST 2013

Remember that ESP-r model files and text files (like the text export weather file and 'climatelist' file)
are simple (ASCII) text files.  If you are going to edit them then use a text editor (like notepad++) rather
than a word processor.  MS Notepad and Word will often mess up simple text files.

A new facility is awaiting inclusion in the standard ESP-r that will allow you to import
column data from csv (comma separated) files and do a range of unit conversions.