[esp-r] Re: 4 stage heater

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Mar 11 15:04:10 GMT 2013

Have you considered treating each stage as a separate component, each triggered by
slightly different on/off logic control.  Whether these would be in parallel or series would be
your choice.

And perhaps you do not need to represent the heater with the plant side.  There is an
ideal zone control which is a multi-sage heater (fixed increments), you could use that
with a geometrically simple zone acting as a mixing box instead of the plant heater component.