[esp-r] Re: ASHRAE 140

Georgios KOKOGIANNAKIS Georgios.KOKOGIANNAKIS at nottingham.edu.cn
Tue Jan 8 03:50:33 GMT 2013

Helia,

All of the envelope tests are accessible via the interface in ESP-r and individually from the validation/BSETEST folder.
The interface runs the tests automatically and compares the results with the published ranges of the tests. To run them via the interface click validation testing->Standards (I do notice however some glitches that were not there when this facility was initially developed).

I also notice that the tests are here (it includes some of the HVAC tests):
/tester/additional_tests/ASHRAE-140/

However, the envelope  tests between these two folders may have differences. The configuration of such tests is often tricky and may affect the results.

Best regards,
Georgios