[esp-r] Re: thermal bridges assessment

olivier bounhoure olivier.bounhoure at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 20:59:36 GMT 2012

Thank you Achim and Jon,

As far as I understand I should reorder my priorities and focus on using
linear thermal bridges. Swimming in fortran is one of my hobbies,
nevertheless I can not spend the next weeks full time on the multigridding
feature :) So I will try to dig a little bit more in 2013

About the linear thermal bridge I would like to know the meaning of the
coefficients in the "*bridge_start" line. Is it documented anywhere ?

Best regards,
Olivier