[esp-r] Re: thermal bridges assessment

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Wed Dec 19 16:21:20 GMT 2012

Hi Olivier

I'm afraid you are not the only one with problems with this feature. Some time ago, I also tried to get this up and running, but was also unsuccessful. I managed to get past the core dumps at one point, but was not able to generate useful results. There is a Masters- or PhD thesis as far as I remember, you would need to search on the ESRU site, however. I wouldn't expect this to tell you how to make it work, though.

If you are prepared to code-crawl and find out what is wrong, I would be interested in the solution, anyway.