[esp-r] Re: Moveable Insulation

Dave Howorth dave at howorth.org.uk
Mon Dec 17 20:04:33 GMT 2012

On Mon, 2012-12-17 at 09:57 +0330, helia.taheri at ut.ac.ir wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I want to simulate a moveable insulation with ESP-r. I do that with Energy
> Plus.
> But I don't know how can I do it with ESP-r.
> Thanks.
>
> Best Wishes,
> Helia Taheri

Hi, I'm afraid I can't help you with your question, but I'd just like to
make sure everyone is aware that yours is the original question that
started the thread and it hasn't had a response yet.

Unfortunately the thread was hijacked and people have responded to the
hijacker! The hijacker apparently realized but hasn't apologized.

I think the OP deserves some consideration.

Regards, Dave