[esp-r] Re: Moveable Insulation - an example of thermophysical property substitution

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Dec 17 17:37:53 GMT 2012

ESP-r is able to substitute constructions during a simulation based on some
simple control logic.  Up to 3 surfaces in each zone can have their constructions
switched.  The alternative construction needs to have the same number of
layers as the original construction

There is an exemplar model which does construction substitution.  Look for it
in the group named construction-related issues and the item is named
thermophysical property substitution.  The cfg file name is bld_tp_sub.cfg