[esp-r] Re: Time steps

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Dec 5 11:51:50 GMT 2012

The building part of the simulation is currently limited to a one minute frequency.  If
the model includes system components the system side can be assessed at  a higher
frequency up to ~1 second.  We normally assume that the building is not so sensitive
to time below a minute but the system components and electrical components might
change state more frequently.

What (object) are you attempting to simulate where sub-minute timesteps are needed?