[esp-r] Re: Control of air volume

wakana-m at ec.hokudai.ac.jp wakana-m at ec.hokudai.ac.jp
Mon Oct 29 23:24:12 GMT 2012

Dear Achim and everyone,

 Thank you for your response.

 As you said, I'm using an air flow network and an air flow network
control.
 I chose on/off control method in my model.
 In on/off control, we should input a setpoint, action and fraction.
 I think fraction means effective opening areas.
 Is it possible to control air flow based on air volume instead of
effective opening areas?

 Best regards,

 Wakana Matsumoto