[esp-r] Re: how to add the material I create

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Mon Oct 22 11:42:36 BST 2012

There is a series of ~10 minute videos which show how to manage materials
and construction databases (create new items, copy and modify items etc).

Here are links to these files (click on the link to download)

Regards, Jon Hand

Working with LBNL Windows 6.3 to generate and import optical properties
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17785121/lbnl_win63_optics_use_wc.mp4

Determining construction database items from looking at building sections
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17785121/ten_minute_from_section.mp4

Altering a construction within a database
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17785121/Ten_minute_mlc_change.mp4

Creating a new material from handbooks or web based data sources
https://dl.dropbox.com/u/17785121/Ten_minute_new_material_ws.mp4

Also note that the ESRU web site has an updated version of the ESP-r
Cookbook available for download. It might also provide some useful information.

Regards, Jon Hand