[esp-r] Re: Thermochromic glazing

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Wed May 9 10:59:43 BST 2012

Dear George

a quick peek at the source seems to say it should actually work. How did you try set it up? Via ProjektManager? Then it may fail because there does not seem to be a default entry in the mscomp.db1. No idea, if there should be / was at some point.

So for this path, you have three options, I would think: Try to set up an appropriate input file manually according to examples for other special materials (the basic structure is the same for these, I think) and using the source code as guide line for what is necessary.

Or, you could hope somebody on the list has a valid input file and shares.

Or, you could hope somebody on the list has an entry for the mscomp.db1 and shares and that the set-up works via ProjectManager after extending the data base.