[esp-r] Re: Human behaviour algorithm parameters

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Fri Mar 9 15:20:13 GMT 2012

Joao,

 >Do you know where could I find out more about the "running mean
response" and the "fan comfort temperature adjustment" items
on the human behaviour algorithm control law?

    Considering the impact of situation-specific motivations and
    constraints in the design of naturally ventilated and hybrid buildings

Rijal, H., Tuohy, P. G., Humphreys, M., Nicol, J. & Samuel, A.
A.Feb-2012In :Architectural Science Review.27 p.

    Development of an adaptive window-opening algorithm to predict the
    thermal comfort, energy use and overheating in buildings

Rijal, H., Tuohy, P. <javascript:void(0);>, Nicol, J., Humphreys, M.,
Samuel, A. <javascript:void(0);> & Clarke, J.
<javascript:void(0);>Jan-2008In :Journal of Building Performance
Simulation.1, 1, p. 17-30.13 p.

    Using results from field surveys to predict the effect of open
    windows on thermal comfort and energy use in buildings

Rijal, H., Tuohy, P. <javascript:void(0);>, Humphreys, M., Nicol, J.,
Samuel, A. <javascript:void(0);> & Clarke, J.
<javascript:void(0);>2007In :Energy and Buildings.39, 7, p. 823-836.13 p.

    Development of adaptive algorithms for the operation of windows,
    fans and doors to predict thermal comfort and energy use in
    Pakistani buildings

Rijal, H., Tuohy, P. <javascript:void(0);>, Nicol, J., Humphreys, M.,
Samuel, A. <javascript:void(0);> & Clarke, J.
<javascript:void(0);>2008In :American Society of Heating Refrigerating
and Air Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE) Transactions.114, 2, p.
555-573.18 p.

    An algorithm to represent occupant use of windows and fans including
    situation-specific motivations and constraints

Rijal, H., Tuohy, P. G. <javascript:void(0);>, Humphreys, M., Nicol, F.
& Samuel, A. A. <javascript:void(0);>Jun-2011In :Building Simulation.4,
2, p. 117-134.18 p.

    Comfort driven adaptive window opening behaviour and the influence
    of building design

Tuohy, P. <javascript:void(0);>, Rijal, H., Humphreys, M., Nicol, J.,
Samuel, A. <javascript:void(0);> & Clarke, J.
<javascript:void(0);>2007/Proceedings of Building Simulation 2007, 10th
IBPSA Conference/.IBPSA <javascript:void(0);>

Regards,
Aizaz

--
---