[esp-r] Re: esp-r - BCVTB

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Thu Feb 23 17:02:27 GMT 2012

At the IBPSA conference in Sydney in October of 2011 there were some presentations
from PhD students in Eindhoven (members of Jan Hensen's team).  They have implemented
code for ESP-r that allows ESP-r to use the communication paths associated with BCVTB
and thus communicate with 3rd party software.  I suggest that you see if they will
share some of their knowledge!  Also, check out the papers in the IBPSA conference
for additional information.

If you figure out how it works then it would be great if there were some example
models and tutorials that could be shared within the community!

Regards, Jon Hand