[esp-r] Re: dailight factors+cfd

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Thu Feb 16 12:59:41 GMT 2012

Dear Arianna

maybe check the possible length of file names. I could imagine that your name is too long (I don't really remember if all the radiance code uses the "default" file name length). That could be your problem (your name length including extension is 32 characters).

Further ideas:

The .opt-file should be generated automatically. Check the /rad/ directory for any empty or differently named .opt.

Try generating the missing .opt manually (use any example file present in the exemplars).

Achim