[esp-r] Re: dailight factors+cfd

Gian Luca Brunetti gianluca.brunetti at polimi.it
Thu Feb 16 11:23:51 GMT 2012

Dear Arianna,
to get daylight factors with Radiance from ESP-r, choose browse/simulate
-> simulation -> visual impact -> daylight factors.

After that, I think that if you want to get daylight factors plotted as
numbers, the menus are self-explaining.

I don't know how to plot daylight factors as countour lines from ESP-r.
But I did not look for a way to do it yet.

Best regards

Gian Luca

Gian Luca Brunetti
Politecnico di Milano