[esp-r] Re: Phase Change Materials in ESP-r

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Wed Feb 15 18:41:11 GMT 2012

Achim ---just do it--you must be a Nike fan...

I am currently working in Energy Plus, and have not used ESP-r, and want to
find out any tips or tricks before getting stated...

Thanks for the Nike advise Achim, I will keep it in mind next time I am
shoe shopping.

If anyone else on this list has any real advise or has actually modeled
PCM's and cares to share insight I look forward to hearing from you....

What would be nice would be to hear such things as:

   - It is not very accurate and not worth the time
   - It is very accurate and worth the time
   - It uses a heat source  algorithm
   - It uses a finite difference algorithm
   - You may wish to read ABC & D before attempting such a project
   - You may wish to use this approach
   - I had XYZ experience and learned ABC when modeling PCM's in the past

Thanks

On Wed, Feb 15, 2012 at 10:16 AM, Achim Geissler <achim.geissler at intergga.ch