[esp-r] Defining a sliding window in ESP-r

João Santos joao.portugal.santos at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 11:30:47 GMT 2012

Good morning

I´m building a model of a sunspace and the correspondent adjacent space.
The sunspace has sliding windows which I have some difficulty in defining.
First because I need to have more definition in the layers that compose the
glazing system, I´dont know which third party tool to use, GSLedit, WIS, or
other more precise.
 Second because I´don´t know which schedule of openings to apply. Ok,
there will be a defined operation according to the occupancy, but I´would
like to add some uncertainty in the operation of it. Does the Uncertainty
item in ESP-r deals with questions like this?

Thanks in advance
João Santos