[esp-r] Re: radiance

glbrune at polimi.it glbrune at polimi.it
Sat Jan 21 10:51:56 GMT 2012

Lars is right.

I checked my Linux configuration (which I could't before, because I
was stuck in Windows) and I saw that the bash configuration file is
"/etc/bash.bashrc".

If it may help as an example, the lines I inserted in it to enable the
use of Radiance through ESP-r are:

RAYPATH="${RAYPATH}/usr/local/radiance:/usr/local/radiance/lib"
export RAYPATH

Best regards

Gian Luca