[esp-r] Re: result analysis error

Simon Borg simon.borg at strath.ac.uk
Fri Oct 7 14:46:02 BST 2011

Does this problem occur when you invoke the results set or more specifically the psychometric chart within the results test. In the latter case that was a problem I had encountered many times. Not usre whther it was the GTK/X11 version but yes as John said having more info on what tye of system you are using is helpful in detecting the problem.

If the results analysis is what you're interested in and it's OK for you to view the results in a seperate file (rather than in ESP itself) you could always view the results by using the HTK facility.

Simon