[esp-r] result analysis error

山本一久 yamamoto at env.arch.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp
Fri Oct 7 08:54:33 BST 2011

Dear All,

I am trying to simulate an exercise of mechanical ventilation ( in the
CookBook Chapter 13 "PLANT" ), but I have a problem in the result analysis.

I created plant components, linked them together and defined containments.
I ran the "plant only  simulation" and there was no error message.
But when I invoked the result analysis module and enter the results file
name, there was an error message;

 At line 832 of file moplnt.F
 Fortran runtime  error : End of record

Does anyone know how to solve this problem?  I am just a beginner of esp-r
and I don't know what to do...

Thanks,

Kazuhisa Yamamoto

 Kazuhisa Yamamoto
 Master's course student
 Department of Architecture, Graduate School of Engineering,
 The University of Tokyo
 MAIL : yamamoto at env.arch.t.u-tokyo.ac.jp