[esp-r] Re: control issues

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Wed Sep 28 15:57:47 BST 2011

First suggestion - create a model contents report.  ( browse-edit-simulate ->
results & QA reporting )  Look at the section of the report that
deals with control.  Check that you have associated the control loop with zone1.

Next consider what kind of control are you using.  The 16 degrees is probably the
heating setpoint but is the 18C a cooling set point or a throttling range for a PI
controller?  PI controllers often need to be tuned.  Try a basic control with a
heating set point of 16C or 17C instead.