[esp-r] Re: glazing

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Wed Sep 28 11:32:13 BST 2011

Hi Leen

our typical approach is to set up the glazing in Window or WIS - for Window, you have the full IGDB (some 2000+ entries) to choose from. For Ug = 0.7 you will need triple glazing, but then this value is not very difficult to reach (many available coatings, Argon filling).

There is a direct import to ESP-r available for Window 6 and WIS output. However, I have never used it so do not know possible "quirks".