[esp-r] Probabilistic weather files

A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk A.Sdei at brighton.ac.uk
Thu Sep 22 21:44:46 BST 2011

Dear All,

I am importing some probabilistic weather files from the Prometheus project (University of Exeter) into ESP-r has anyone tried to use these files with ESP-r before?

I am importing the current EPW files into ASCII binary from the climate db screen. The process is sometimes working and some other times not. I don't know exactly what the problem is.

I would like to know if I can create a folder that contains these weather files either in my model folder or in the climate data base and if I can reload automatically these new climate files that I am creating from one of these locations. I appreciate any suggestion, thank you in advance.

Arianna Sdei