[esp-r] Re: Bug in e2rform.F

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Fri Sep 16 14:52:06 BST 2011

Dear Gian Luca

well spotted. However, there is a simple workaround in any unix environment by adding a symlink from "genbox" to "genrbox" (which usually does not exist on the system). Probably simply copying "genbox" to "genrbox" would also work (both in the radiance bin directory). I seem to remember that "genrbox" is the newer / more flexible version. However, this is not included in older (?) Radiance packages.

Achim