[esp-r] Re: again about Radiance

Gian Luca Brunetti gianluca.brunetti at polimi.it
Wed Sep 14 10:44:12 BST 2011

Dear Achim,
thank you very much for the indications.

I indeed didn't set up the coupling in casual gain controls and this
explains why I didn't succeed in activating the coupling. I still have
many things to try before understanding how to to make the coupling
work, but the .cgc files seem very clear.

About daysim, it looks like a very interesting tool, but I think that
I'll stick to barebones Radiance in order to keep the procedure as lean
as I can.

The tutorials by Axel jackobs are great. I have found those and a wealth
of information at the address http://www.bozzograo.net/radiancewiki.

Best regards

Gian Luca

Politecnico di Milano