[esp-r] Re: Surface indentation

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Tue Jul 5 10:22:58 BST 2011

This is a feature which was used for a input to 2D conduction descriptions. Since
this is a rarely used facility I suspect that this would tend not to be of interest
or used by the majority of users.

The 2D and 3D conduction tended to be documented by PhD students who
knew the topic very well and had no particular need for help messages.
They also had no concept that other people do not wake up in the morning
thinking about 3D conduction and thus might actually benefit from
some assistance ;-(

For those that might want to venture into 2D and 3D conduction expect
a steep learning curve.