[esp-r] Re: esp-r CFD feature-temperature gradients

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Wed Jun 22 09:13:07 BST 2011

Dear Susana

the ESP-r CFD module is for zones, only. So, you would need to define your "outside" above the roof as a zone - which of course has its implications in regard to boundary conditions (wind, radiation incidence). Also, the CFD module is restricted to right-angles kind of simple zones with rectangular floor sections.

You can couple a CFD zone to an air flow network.

As far as I am aware, there is no tutorial, as such. There is an exemplar, I think.