[esp-r] Re: surface flux (convection, LW radiation, SW radiation)

Geissler Achim achim.geissler at fhnw.ch
Mon Jun 20 09:05:37 BST 2011

Dear Keisuke Tsuji

possibly the save level with which you are doing the simulation must be changed. Which save level are you using (check/change in "simulation" menu, fairly at the top of the menu entries)? For most situations, save level 4 is good (if you need layer temperatures, though, you need to use save level 3).

.cfg:
# sim setup: no. sets startup zone_ts plant_ts save_lv @ 1 ts/hr
*sps    1   5  10  10   4   1
save level 4  ====^