[esp-r] Re: thermal bridges definition

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Tue Jun 14 20:23:20 BST 2011

Dear Arianna

if you haven't found it by now, there is a new feature in ESP-r (with the new .geo format) that allows for entering linear loss coefficients for each joint between two surfaces. You may have noticed the "bridge len" lines being given in the Project Manager console window. Look for the menu entry "j Thermal Bridges" in Geometry and Attribution menu of zone edit.

achim.geissler at intergga.ch