[esp-r] Re: Job Advert related to simulation

leen peeters l.f.r.peeters at gmail.com
Tue Jun 14 12:22:28 BST 2011

Dear Clarice,

is there anyone I can contact regarding this position?
I am currently a part-time faculty at the VUB (University of Brussels) and
connected to the University of Texas at Austin.
The proposed reserach is in my field, but there are some practical issues I
would like to figure out.

Kind regards,

Leen Peeters, PhD