[esp-r] absorption rate

Mori Taro taro.3tree at gmail.com
Mon Jun 6 10:33:55 BST 2011

Hi

I'm new to esp-r
I study the effect of absorption rate on the thermal environment now.
I changed the absorption rate of each walls by "surface attributes" in
"geometry & attribution"

The results show that each surface temperatures in high absorption rate
are higher than that in low absorption rate, but room temp in high abs
rate is lower than that in low abs rate.
I think I need to work more about the model, but I can't search this
kind of issue in cookbook.

1. How do I set absorption rate of each walls?
2. Are there additional work after I set absorption rate?

regards

Taro, Hokkaido Univ. Japan