[esp-r] Re: solar chimney

Jon Hand jon at esru.strath.ac.uk
Sun Apr 3 21:57:56 BST 2011

In an earlier email the simulation parameters were stated.  What caught my attention
was the 60 timesteps per hour with timestep integration turn ON.  This will write out
information once per hour.  I suggest that you save the information at each timestep
so that the actual flows and flux at each timestep is available for inspection.

 . . .
b) how long is your pre-simulation period, how long is your simulation period and what does "temperature does not change" mean? "Not at all" or "not as much as expected"?
Pre-simulation = 12 days
Simulation period = 1 day (24h)
Time-step = 60
Integration per hour = yes