[esp-r] Re: Construction database - problem

Achim.geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Fri Apr 1 08:31:43 BST 2011

... as an afterthought: after "make clean", you should do an ./Install and
say yes to "install databases".

Achim

--------- Original-Nachricht --------
 Von: "Sara Nikoofard"
 An: "esp-r at lists.strath.ac.uk"
 Betreff: [esp-r]  Construction database - problem
 Datum: 01/04/11 09:01

  Hi All,  I am introducing my construction database instead of the default
one for simulations. Since my constructions are more than maximum allowable
value for the ESP-r, I got this message during simulation: FAILURE: in
.../../../databases/con_db_xml.a: 177the no of composite constructions value
(177) > allowable maximum 120!Warning: Problem during reading of
construction database. I changed the MMLC dimension from 120 to 200 in
/include/building.h file. After compiling ESP-r I still had the error till I
added the following line to /esrucom/edatabase.F: WRITE (*,*) MMLC,
NMLC After adding and deleting this line everything worked fine and warning
disappeared. But another problem popped up. Now, if I want to use the ESP-r
default construction file, the construction database in GUI interference
shows only squares nothing is there. If I click on those squares it reports
in text box what it is but it gives a warning: “corrected mlc”.
 Now there are two questions: 1-      why ESP-r needed the trick to
understand the real dimension of MMLC?2-      How can I get back my database
without reducing the MMLC dimension? How can I have 200 spots for
constructions and still see my default construction database? By the way my
ESP-r is installed on KUBUNTU 8.10. Thanks, --Sara NikoofardRoom C254A,
Department of Mechanical Engineering, Dalhousie University, Halifax,
NSPhone: (902)494-3165email:  s.nikoofard at dal.ca
(mailto:s.nikoofard at dal.ca)

class="autolink)