[esp-r] Import EPW to Binary

Felipe Durán felipe at b-green.cl
Tue Mar 22 17:42:27 GMT 2011

Dear All,

I am trying to import a epw climate file to esp-r but gives me the following error message:
Error 5002 reading Climate db information. I have deleted # character and the end blank line but the error persists.

I am using 11.1 version for windows:
Build information:
 - SVN Source:       Jon_Hand at r6265 (locally modified)
 - Platform:         i686:MINGW32_NT-5.1:1.0.11(0.46/3/2)
 - Compilers:        gcc/g++/gfortran
 - Graphics Library: GTK
 - XML output:       Supported

¿Does anybody knows how to solve it?

Kind Regards,

Felipe Durán P.
Dirección de Proyectos / Project Manager
Arquitecto PUC, Mphil U. Cambridge
LEED AP BD+C