[esp-r] Re: radiant and convective split for occupants

Shin-ichi Tanabe tanabe at waseda.jp
Thu Mar 10 06:56:38 GMT 2011

Dear Jian-lei Niu:
It takes a long time to reply.
I found a paper related this issue. It was old and no-pdf version, so I
scanned.
Angle factor of student seems 2-11% in the class room.

Best regards

Shin-ichi Tanabe, Professor, Ph.D, FASHRAE
President of the ISIAQ Academy of Fellows
Department of Architecture, Waseda University
3-4-1 Okubo, Shinjyuku-ku Tokyo 169-8555 Japan
Tel +81-3-5292-5083 Fax +81-3-5292-5084