[esp-r] 答复: Cflow3 Software.

Tang, David David.Tang at owenscorning.com
Tue Feb 8 06:55:24 GMT 2011

Cflo3 is a CFD software package developed by myself available free for non commercial use. It is packaged as virtual appliance for WindowXP. If you are interested please send me an email describing yourself, your company (if used for your work or research) and the intended use I'll send you instruction for download.

Regards,
David Tang, PhD
EurIng, CEng, FCIBSE, FEI, MASHRAE
Chief Engineer | Energy Solutions | BMAP
Owens Corning
t: 021 6101 9587; f: 021 6101 9588; m: 13817249419