[esp-r] questions regarding results from fictional building model

Leanne Philip Leanne.Philip at SMU.CA
Mon Feb 7 12:33:32 GMT 2011

I am using esp-r as a beginner and have learned how to construct fictional
buildings.  I would like to be able to run the simulation and obtain results
that display graphically the energy consumption.  I am using the program in
Windows and would like any suggestions on how I can obtain this output in
graphical form.  Any helpful suggestions would be greatly appreciated.  I am
coming from a non-engineering background so I am using the user list and
online resources to learn how to do very basic things in esp-r.

Thanks for your time.

L. Philip

Leanne J. Philip

Postdoctoral Researcher