[esp-r] Re: G-value of the glazing system in ESP-r

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Tue Jan 11 12:56:53 GMT 2011

Reporting the g-value is a necessary requirement for compliance with
CIBSE TM33:2006 (and later). ESP-r just reports the g-value and does not
perform any calculations based on it like Achim mentioned. You can
report g-values using ESP-r for user defined fenestration systems (there
is some help available in the interface) by choosing view g-value >
choose a construction type > user defined.

Calculation of g-value is derived from BS EN 410:1998

-Aizaz

--
Dr Aizaz A Samuel
Department of Mechanical Engineering