[esp-r] Re: Condensation check

Achim Geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Thu Sep 30 18:22:26 BST 2010

Hi Hee

in res, look for "Temperatures" and "Surf T - Dew pt T". If this is
negative, you have risk of condensation on the given surface. H3k
output does not give the condensation risk explicitly. You can output
surface temperature, zone node temperature / humidity and then
calculate the dew point temperature for the zone and again compare to
the surface temperature.

achim.geissler at intergga.ch