[esp-r] Re: climatic file

Achim.geissler achim.geissler at intergga.ch
Fri Sep 24 15:13:50 BST 2010

  Hi Roberta     in regard to the climate file, have you checked the recipe
in the CookBook?      You can create a constant temperature by imposing a
control with setpoints for heating and cooling very close together (e.g.
19.95 for heating and 20.05 for cooling). I don't know if using exactly
the same temperatur will work. Give ample heating  and cooling power and
that should do it.     Best  Achim
--------- Original-Nachricht --------