[esp-r] Re: [ESP-r] results of Metafile

Georgios KOKOGIANNAKIS Georgios.KOKOGIANNAKIS at nottingham.edu.cn
Mon Sep 6 13:39:21 BST 2010

Hi Hee,

I believe that the results you are looking for are:
building/all_zones/supplied_energy/heating
building/all_zones/supplied_energy/cooling

These are hourly loads, so you need to sum them up over your simulation period to get the res output of the "energy delivered option (i.e. sum your 8760 values for an annual simulation and divide by 1000 to convert to kWh). We have made simple macros in the past that do this post-processing automatically in Excel (Min has also the files or I could you an example if you need to have a look).

You could confirm all this by running your existing ESP-r model with save level 2 or 4 instead of 5 and compare the results.

Regards,
Georgios