[esp-r] Scaling up my Model

Ian McCall ijmccall at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 4 09:15:58 BST 2010

Hello ESP-r,

I am looking for all the information possible related to scaling up a model. The
cookbook states that scaling up skills and working practices  to cope with the
level of complexity found in realistic projects has  traditionally been
accomplished via mentors or workshops. Since those two options are not really
available to me does someone have a document that covers these details?

The cookbook briefly mentions some techniques (e.g. chapter 6 talks about for
example, how to achieve annual heating and cooling for a whole building without
simulating every day etc.... i.e. it reports initial scaling factors that can be
used to convert from short period assessments to seasonal performance data.).

Regards,

Ian