[esp-r] launching ESP-r in Perl or Python

victor bunster victorbunster at gmail.com
Mon Aug 2 05:09:32 BST 2010

Hi All,
After some tryouts, your help and lots of cookbook, the terminal is getting
very rewarding.
For example to generate a zone from scratch:

############## start
#!/bin/csh -fb
prj -mode text << key1
MODEL
description
modelname.log
41
-4
2010
zonedescription
whatrepresents
0,0,0
5,5,5
0
0
0
connectionsname.cnn
key1

But when trying to do the same type of procedures in Perl or Python (I need
to write some objects) I have a couple of basic problems, for example, how
do you start the prj -mode text by a .py or a .pl? or how do you pass the
keyboard keys?
My idea is to write several separated files and run them from one "parent",
like the TEST sample.

Thanks in advance,

Victor Bunster