[esp-r] Vertices problem in ESP-r - new version for Windows.

David Garcia david.garcias at gmail.com
Wed Jul 28 11:00:51 BST 2010

Hi all!

I'm trying to make a new building with certain complexity in ESP-r (the new
version, in windows xp). unfortunately when I try to change certain geometry
attributions (create a new wall from existing vertices) the software crash
(look like a memory fault caused by ESP-r)

I was trying so to make two simple rectangles and create new surfaces from
existing vertices (by deleting and trying to recreate the same surfaces)
with the same crash result, so is not a problem for the complexity but from
the software I see, somebody could help me to avoid this problem? maybe one
from the developers team of ESP-r could fixed it? is really more easy for
some complexity surfaces create first the vertex and then just associated
them to create a new surface.

Regards,

David Garcia

--
David GARCIA SANCHEZ
Département Systèmes Énergétiques Environnement
Email: david.garcia-sanchez at emn.fr
Tel: +33 (0) 2 51 85 82 14
Mobile: +33 (0) 6 78 15 08 09
Fax: +33 (0) 2 51 85 82 99