[esp-r] Re: Perl script

Aizaz Samuel aizaz.a.samuel at strath.ac.uk
Tue Jul 27 11:40:21 BST 2010

Some instances where scripts have been used in the past:
1. ESP-r modelling of domestic heating systems (ADEPT2 available from
sesg.strath.ac.uk) has scripts that simulate and list the results into csv
files that are readable by spreadsheet macros.
2. Simulation of test models that simulate and write out results in pdf
format. These are used for running comparison tests periodically and writing
out a nicely formatted report.
3. Running regression testing that involves subversion commands, forcheck,
compilation, simulation, results analysis and some other software testing
tasks. (Available at
https://espr.svn.cvsdude.com/esp-r/trunk/tester/scripts/)

The first two use bash and c shell scripts the last one uses perl

Dr Aizaz A Samuel
Department of Mechanical Engineering
University of Strathclyde
M324 James Weir Building