[esp-r] Perl script

victor bunster victorbunster at gmail.com
Tue Jul 27 07:32:43 BST 2010

Hello,
I'm trying to learn how to automate procedures for a simple algorithm,
something like this:
>DO GEOMETRY
>     SIMULATE
>     EVALUATE
>     CHANGE GEOMETRY
>END
This loop should go on until certain thermal conditions are achieved. In
"ESP-r capabilities" web is stated that the modules can be driven by scripts
to automate tasks, but the only information I have found yet is a reference
in the Appendix of the Cookbook (17.1 Text mode) which is helpful but very
limited.

Is there any documentation for the API or how to access the commands? or
about running the scripts, or which programming language is used? if not,
could anyone show me some guidelines to explore this functionality?

Thanks a lot,