[esp-r] How to get the node temperature?

牛犇 seal113 at 163.com
Wed Jul 21 02:05:47 BST 2010

  I correctly define a PCM model, and it works right.But I have another question for the result.could anyone  help me?
      I have defined the PCM in the internal layer of a multi-Layer wall.  If I want to export a graph of the pcm’s internal\middle\external node temperature. How can I deal with it ?
      Result analysis--Graphs--Time:var graph--Temeratures--surf node T? Does it right?   When I put it, it tell me :This selection only available with a save option 3 result-set.
 Best wishes.
                                                                                        Niu  Ben