[esp-r] Error reporting list for ESP-r 11.9 Native windows version???

Ian McCall ijmccall at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 7 18:53:07 BST 2010

Hello ESP-r support (aka. Jon),

I am using ESP-r 11.9 Native windows version.

I have done a first floor model of an apartment building ( 15 zones and Typoloty
152 connects). I have created the geometry files, construction files and
operation files for each zone.

When I go to "Simulation" -  "Integrate Simulation" - "Run Silently" .... (there
are no errors displayed in "pop-up" windows) the computer attempts to do
the simulation but then the results window disappears with out creating the
results file.  In the end nothing happens. I have simulated other models (the
examples models that come with ESP-r) of similar complexity, hence the problem
is not my computer.

Is there a way for ESP-r 11.9 Native windows version to display an error
reporting list?

The only error that appears is when I start the project:
"Failed in ..\zones/cave3.con: conversion of air gap value in 0.170

ECONST: Read/conversion error in...  3,   0.170"

I am pretty sure this has nothing to do with the simulation not running.

Input is welcome,

Ian